The Foundation strives to support initiatives that fall under our 4 Pillars: Education, Community, Wellness, and Youth Hockey along with these guidelines:
- The Foundation donates to nonprofit and charitable fundraising events throughout the local, western Pennsylvania tri-state area.
- We do not donate to individual fundraisers for national campaigns (i.e. United Way, Relay for Life, etc.) because we contribute to those charities directly.
- The Foundation will only donate to an organization once in a 12-month period.
- Please note that we do not consider requests for for-profit organizations/groups or if the request would not be used for fundraising initiatives.
- The Foundation does not accept items (i.e. jerseys, sticks or photos) from any organization to be autographed for fundraising events. Any items sent to us or dropped off will automatically be returned to the sender.
- All requests must be received six weeks prior to your event by completing the request below. Please complete all fields on the form.
- Submission of this application does not guarantee a sponsorship, attendance, or table to your event. If your request is approved, a Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation representative will contact you regarding next steps.
Due to the large number of requests, we do not accept phone calls or emails regarding the status of a particular request.